feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF Penetrating Repair Serum Review

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Skincare

I have recently been using AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF Penetrating Repair Serum. This product is a very tall order, as it claims to be an intensive treatment for sun damage, photo depletion, and prematurely aged skin. I don't really feel that my skin is prematurely aged, but a few years in the tanning booths I'm sure could have done some photo depletion and definite sun damage. I suppose they are all in one, really.

The patented peptide technology in this serum is proven to dramatically reduce fine linces and wrinkles up to 68%, infuse moisture deep into the skin, reverse damage caused by the sun, diminish age spots, reduce the appearance of dark circles, improve skin firmness, texture and feel. Like most people, I am skeptical of any product that says it can/will do so much! To be 100% honest, I am not sure if this product lives up to its claims. I have been applying it fairly often, concentrating on my somewhat dark undereye circles, due to those late college nights.

The serum is like a milky lotion in texture, and comes in a futuristic silver bottle. Unfortunately, you can't see how much product you've used. But regardless, you only need a little bit. It has a very light, almost undetectable fragrance.

Luckily, since product testing sometimes does me more harm than good, this serum is doctor approved, hospital tested, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. I experienced no breakouts or redness from this serum. I have noticed a slight reduction in my undereye darkness. I haven't really seen any other difference in my skin, but I have yet to experience a dreaded wrinkle or age spot in my lifetime, so perhaps I am not really the target audience here.

If you suffer from wrinkles or age spots and want to try an amino acid serum with a lot of potential, definitely try out AminoGenesis. I am going to continue using it, just to see if I notice any other differences in my skin. So far, so good.

Get your bottle of AminoGenesis at a location near you!

Do you have any miracle products you swear by? Used or want to try AminoGenesis? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment