feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MelanSol for the Nature-Loving Sun Worshipper!

Labels: , , , ,

Skincare

Attention sun lovers! As we all know, Summer is in full force, so your sun protection should be as well. On my last trip to the beach, I tested out a pretty cool product by MelanSol.

Instead of sticking with Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic, I chose to use the 100% Natural Antioxidant Sunscreen Lotion by MelanSol. This sunscreen was SPF25, so I got a nice tan even while using it. It is for face and body, but I decided to play it safe and only apply to my body to try it. Their website even explains that according to contrary belief, you don't need a super-high SPF to fully protect yourself from the sun. MelanSol uses natural mineral zinc-oxide pigments to shield your skin, similar to the mineral powder sunblock I use on my face by Peter Thomas Roth (see full review here).

As the "Antioxidant" part of the name suggests, this sunscreen is loaded with goodies like Grean Tea, Vitamin E, and Bio-Melanin! I love the fact that it doesn't contain any unknown chemicals. Also, it has a very unique, earthy smell, probably due to ingredients such as "Lemon Oil and Lavender, Oregano, Thyme, and Rosemary Extracts". It absorbed quickly, leaving a nice sheen to my skin, and seemed to moisturize while protecting.

All in all, I will be using this natural product again! If you are looking for an all-natural alternative to beat the sun this summer, check out MelanSol!

Have you tried an all-natural sunscreen before?

What is your favorite sunblock?

0 comments:

Post a Comment