feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Report: Keira Knightley

Labels: , , , , , ,

Fashion Report

Here we have Keira Knightley at "The Duchess" World Premiere in London!

I love the dress, even if it is a bit theatrical. The blue against her skin tone looks great. I have been watching Project Runway a lot lately, so I really also like the addition of mesh to the top and bottom of Keira's dress, it's quite creative. Needless to say, her shoes really aren't doing it for me though, so miss Keira will be losing a star for that.

Regardless, it seems to fit her impeccably, and her hair and makeup look flawless. I love the simply accessorizing (see: ring), and I think she looks wonderful.

Four stars!

Four Stars

What do you think of Keira?

Image Credits:
Celebutopia Forum - User "Terminator"
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/keira-knightley-duchess-world-premiere-london-september-3-86405.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment