feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Mario Badescu Drying Cream Review!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Skincare

A long time ago I wrote in for free samples from Mario Badescu. My samples arrived and after reading a few negative reviews on MakeupAlley, I decided I didn't want to try them right away. I wasn't really in love with any of the products, so I tossed them aside to review later. Recently, in response to a pretty bad breakout, I revisited Mario Badescu's Drying Cream, and I am so glad I did.

I have previously written about using a sulfur-based soap to treat acne, so it comes to no surprise that Mario Badescu's Drying Cream, which contains sulfur in its ingredients, would work wonders. I used this as a nighttime treatment, just dotting it on areas such as raised bumps or whiteheads, as well as a couple cystic pimples I was having. My skin cleared up so nicely!

I am really, really pleased with this product. I just make sure to dot it on at night because it doesn't really sink in and it looks sort of silly. It also smells kind of bad because of the sulfur, but it works, so I'm not complaining. It works on those painful cystic bumps as well as to dry out regular pimples. I have been using this in conjunction with Cerave Moisturizing Lotion, Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap (which I also gave a second chance), and Clean & Clear Maximum Strength Gel. I ordered Pure Luxe's Calamine Soap last week and I can't wait to try that also!

Anyway, the sample I got for free from the Mario Badescu website seems like it will last a super long time because you don't need to use much of this stuff, but if I wanted to buy a new one, its only $12! Definitely worth it, and I'm sure when I run out, I will be repurchasing.

Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment