feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sweaters that are stylish AND affordable!

Labels: , , ,


Forever 21, normally catering to a younger crowd, has stepped up their winter-into-spring sweater line a bit to reveal higher quality designs and more wearable styles. I've selected four sweaters to showcase today because I feel that they show off the new designs and trends without being overly teenybopper-ish or "cheap" looking.

I recently purchased a sweater similar to these at my local store, and although the material is a blend of acrylic, polyester, and wool... it does not look or feel like something that only cost about $25. Why splurge on something super-trendy? The whole premise behind Forever 21 is to deliver the latest fashion at (almost) dirt cheap prices. These sweater finds happen to not sacrifice quality for price as well. If you are on a tight budget but still want to keep up with the latest trends, these finds should be right up your alley!


The best part about these finds? The prices, of course! The ivory pintucked cardigan and yellow crochet cardigan each retail for only $24.80, the green gathered-sleeve turtleneck is just $19.80, and the fashionable cable knit sweater cardigan (first picture) is $32.80. Unbeatable, right?

1 comments:
gravatar
Nicky said...
January 28, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

I love your picks! Especially the green one since it is my fave color and I adore turtlenecks. I would so buy it if I weren't pregnant!

Post a Comment