feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Eva-Longoria Parker (2)

Labels: , , , ,

Fashion Match

Fashion Match Friday is here! This week I decided to make a match of Eva Longoria-Parker's "casual" springtime attire. Personally, I think this is one of her more eclectic styles, but it suits her small frame. I think the pairing of a plain, simple tank with a dress is so fresh and fun. I love her yellow bag too! Let me know what you think :)

Photobucket

What I used:
  • A) Enamel Textured Open Hoops
    $24. at Urban Outfitters

  • B) Favorite Ribbed Tank in "Optic White"
    (Sale $10.) 14.50 at Gap

  • C) 'Too Short' Tube Dress in Black
    $26. at American Apparel

  • D) Juicy Couture 'Icon By The Yard' Necklace
    $92. at Bloomingdales

  • E) The Oslo Bag in "Burnished Yellow"
    $425. at J.Crew

  • F) Oh Deer! Leopard/Cork 'Cindy' Heel
    $120. at Kitson

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
May 2, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

those are some great looking shoes from Oh Deer. I wonder how they look on? I have not bought any of their shoes yet but they look good.

gravatar
Nicole said...
May 3, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

I like a lot of the shoes from Oh Deer's line. I have yet to try any yet though as well!

gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
May 3, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

I've never tried pairing a tank top with a dress below. Could be fun to try it out. The shoes are to die for. I have such a weakness for high, high heels

Post a Comment