feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

NYX Haul with Swatches!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Haul

In the past few weeks, I've hauled some NYX products and I figured that since I had some time on my hands, I would post up swatches for you guys!

NYX Haul
  • Tinted Lip Spa: "Spirit"
  • Eyeshadows: "High Light", "White", "Princess Pink", "Root Beer"
  • Blushes: "Peach", "Pinky"
  • Sheer Gloss: "Fabulous"
  • Doll Eye Mascara Waterproof: "Black"
I swatched everything dry with no primer, with flash:

NYX Swatches

I am loving the Tinted Lip Spa and the blushes. I don't really like the scent/flavor of the Sheer Gloss, but that's just me. It's a little too faux-fruity for my taste. I have been using more mineral shadows lately so I've rarely used these, but they seem to be ok so far.

Use NYX? Love it? Any recommendations or favorites? Let me know!

Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:
gravatar
B said...
May 31, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

What a beautiful haul!!

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 1, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

Thanks, I am loving the Waterproof mascara and the Tinted Lip Spa the most so far. :)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 3, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

I want this sheer gloss, it would perfectly complement fuchsia T-Shirt )))

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 3, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

It would... it's a nice shade of bright pink gloss. It kind of reminds me of a thicker version of a Bourjois Gloss I used to own.

Post a Comment