feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Gilden Tree Nourishing Foot Cream Review!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Skincare

I just tried a sample of Gilden Tree's Nourishing Foot Cream. Gilden Tree is a natural skin care line that targets foot care. The Kiran Forest Foot Cream that I tried came in a cute little sample and was loaded with great ingredients like Aloe Vera, Jojoba, and Shea Butter. It smelled very botanical and herbal, like an organic produce department! I applied it right after taking a shower to my somewhat rough heels and waited for the magic! At first, I was skeptical, as usual. I figured this was just another foot cream that wouldn't really do too much. But here I am sitting, oh, maybe 15 minutes later, and my heels are REMARKABLY softer. This is after one application! I will continue using this product until my sample runs out to see if the results can get any better than this!

This is definitely a great product for sandal-ready feet. Gilden Tree's products are made with certified organic ingredients and have been featured in Oprah Magazine! In addition to great spa products, they also have scrubbies and slippers and robe sets... perfect for a "green" gift!

They have a couple promotions going on, including free shipping on your first order with the code CHALLENGE08, as well as 20% off your order with the code POTES05. Check them out, ladies!

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 17, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Thank you for your kind words about our Nourishing Foot Cream. We really appreciate you taking the time to try our product.
Dick Musil
Gilden Tree

gravatar
wiatchyhobbit said...
September 11, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

When I read previous reviews about the foot cream, I was very skeptical since I have had cracks on my heels for several years. The combination of the foot scrubber and the cream literally made a difference right away and I still can't believe that within a week, the cracks were healed! Your products are fantastic.

Post a Comment