feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Cameron Diaz!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Cameron Diaz lit up the room in this brightly colored orange dress at Spike TV's 2nd Annual Guys Choice Awards. Its artistic ruffle pattern made the dress visually appealing, and fun but simple accessories kept the focus on her frock.

The only thing I did not like about her look here was that her face appeared a bit washed out. I think her makeup artists should have done a nice bronze smoky eye, brown liner, and maybe a brighter rose or pink lip. She's just looking too pale-faced here for my taste.

Fashion Match - Cameron Diaz

Anyway, here's how I recreated her outfit:
  • B) Keyhole Ruffle Detail Dress in "Orange"
    $82. at ASOS

  • C) R.J. Graziano Enamel Bangles
    $110 at Bloomingdales

  • D) 'Atlantic City' Pump in "Light Pink"
    $80. at Aldo Shoes
What do you think? Would you wear it?

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 6, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Iytqhuze Love cameron, her style and her smile, lol.

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 7, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

She does have quite a smile!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 8, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

To tell you the truth I didn't even notice the makeup. The great thing about Cameron is she could be wearing a burlap sack and with her magnetic personality and brilliant smile, I think she makes whatever she's wearing look nearly flawless and totally fun. I normally hate orange but I think she makes it look great here. Love the outfit you paired up. Looks hot!

Post a Comment