feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tagged again!

Labels: ,

I've been tagged by Mischo Beauty!
  1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
    I was excited that I finally hit double digits!

  2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
    Going to work and packing up my things are mainly my goals. The fam and I are moving so there is a lot to be done.

  3. Snacks I enjoy:
    Sunflower seeds, plums, peaches, cheese, chocolate

  4. Places I've lived:
    Only various places in NJ.

  5. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
    Buy a house, a Jaguar XKR, give my parents money... relax and do a little investing.

  6. People I want to know more about:
    My lovely readers :)
I'm tagging you! Post a comment, copy/paste this survey and let me know a little bit about yourself!

2 comments:
gravatar
Mischo Beauty said...
June 9, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Thanks for playing Nicole and best wishes on your move! :)

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 9, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

No problem Mischo! Thanks for inviting me :)

Post a Comment