feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MiN New York for Ingrown Hairs!

Labels: , , ,

Skincare

I was recently given an opportunity to try out MiN New York's "Solution2" post-shaving treatment. This product offers an advanced blend of liquid aspirin and spearmint to prevent redness, alleviate razor bumps, ingrown hairs, and general skin irritation. It comes in a really easy to use rollerball that makes it simple to just apply wherever needed.

I did happen to have a somewhat unpleasant ingrown hair that I figured would be an awesome place to test out this product. I applied it after showering. Right when I applied it it felt cooling, but then it started to sting over the ingrown spot. A lot. It was tolerable but I was concerned that I was going to have a reaction or something... until I read the ingredients and discovered that alcohol was on there. That was definitely what was causing the stinging on my ingrown hair. Nevertheless, in the name of beauty, I went to bed and awaited the results.

The next morning I was pleased to notice no problematic reactions and that actually the ingrown hair bump had reduced and "healed" quite a bit. I was skeptical at first, but I think I will continue using this to see if the area will completely clear up, which I feel that it will. I think it is probably a good idea to use it preventatively after shaving as well. I wish I had known about this when I wrote my Reader Feedback about ingrown hairs!

If you find yourself with the ingrown hair problem frequently, definitely check this product out! You can use it right after shaving or after waxing as well, perfect for bikini season! This is really great for healing and helping the area, and it is fairly affordable. MiN New York is sold in spas and online at their website, and you can find Solution2 for around $20.

What do you use to combat ingrown hairs? Would you try MiN's Solution 2?

0 comments:

Post a Comment