feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: ChopSaver Lip Balm!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Loves

Summer is upon us and all that salt water, wind, and sun can really irritate your sensitive skin. If you're like me, chapped lips are a thing of all seasons, leaving you to rely on various balms and products year-round to temporarily moisturize before having to reapply excessively. So then, in the summer, your problem just gets worse as the sun beats down on your poor lips! Well... not anymore, folks!

Photobucket

Enter ChopSaver. This awesome lip balm is made of organic and all-natural ingredients and contains no petroleum or harsh chemicals. Instead, ChopSaver balm is infused with soothing shea butter, mango butter, vitamin E, and aloe. ChopSaver uses the comforting goodness of arnica, comfrey, calendula, and white willow to regenerate and nurture your dry lips back to life all season long!

The best part... it stays on for hours without reapplying. I kid you not. I was reapplying by force of habit but it really lasts and lasts. The reason it is so durable is because ChopSaver lip balm was invented for musicians who play wind and brass instruments, as their lips generally get easily chapped, inflammed, and sore. You may have noticed all that musician talk on the packaging. The balm was designed to soothe these issues and quickly heal your lips, while protecting them for an extended period of time. It would probably be great under lipstick as a primer as well!

ChopSaver is beloved by the musician community and is slowly but surely easing its way into the beauty and dermatology world! This product stays on forever and feels great on. It smells light and natural, and feels like your lips are truly protected when you glide it on. The scent is wonderful but not overwhelming or so exceedingly delicious that it will make you lick the product off your lips. Dermatologists recommend this product for people who have dry lips due to Accutane, or just chronically dry and chapped lips. Oh, goodness, this stuff is just great.

So, I am currently carrying the SPF version in my purse and it is likely that I'll be using it all summer long. I truly am in love with this balm. It really speaks for itself so I urge that you try it ASAP! I promise you will likely THROW AWAY your Burt's Bees or Chapstick after using this product! You can find ChopSaver at music stores in the U.S. and abroad! Check out their website :)

Thank you ChopSaver!

What are your favorite balms this summer? Have you ever tried ChopSaver?

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 11, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

i always have problems with my lips, they are tooooo dry and it really bothers me. May be this balm can be my new salvation )))

gravatar
Cinthia Truong said...
June 12, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

Nice review. I run through my chapstick like crazy. Maybe next time I should try this :)

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 12, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Angel and eBeautyBlog - I am going to be running a giveaway for this product in the future so make sure you enter! This product really does work and last a long time... its awesome!

gravatar
Girl-Woman said...
June 13, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

Oh, I really need to try this product. I have never found one that lasts that long! Thanks.

Post a Comment