feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Gloves In A Bottle Review!

Labels: , , ,

Skincare

I recently got the chance to review Gloves In A Bottle, a shielding lotion which rapidly absorbs into and bonds with the outer layer of skin, creating a protective layer... like gloves!

I am not usually in need of excessive hand creams, but from time-to-time, like everyone else, my hands feel a bit rough. When I'm not blogging or at school, I work part-time in a small retail store. From moving around clothes, cleaning, organizing, and working at the computer, my hands do get a little dry.

I decided to carry my Gloves In A Bottle with me to work, and I've been using it there ever since! I like that there is no distinct fragrance to this product, so it isn't apparent that you just slathered your hands in lotion. The lotion dries super fast, so you aren't greasing up your keyboard either!

This product comes in a simple, deep blue bottle, and has a diagram on the back to show how it "keeps the good stuff in" and "protects from the bad stuff". It's easy to understand, and it works. Who could ask for more?

I think Gloves In A Bottle is an awesome product if you work somewhere where you use your hands a lot, like a retail store or a desk job or even a medical office. Also, perhaps if you are a swimmer or gardener, this would be good to protect your hands. Overall, if you need a serious hand lotion and protector, I'd say Gloves In A Bottle is a great bet to help you out, and I'd recommend it!

Attention Bloggers! If you want to try Gloves In A Bottle and are willing to post a review on your blog, send your blog URL and mailing address to Pete Grimaldi for info and free samples!

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 10, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

My hands are usually so dry... ((( So, this product can be a real salvation.

gravatar
Vanessa said...
June 10, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

Nice review Nicole! My hands are always dry since I wash them so much, and I hate water-based lotions that dry your hands out even more!

Post a Comment