feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

MAC Pigment Samples from MadeBeautiful! (with Swatches)

Labels: , , , , , ,

Makeup

I have recently jumped on the MAC pigment bandwagon, thanks to the lovely Mary at MadeBeautiful!

The MAC pigment samples I got were: Old Gold (my new favorite!), Your Ladyship, Cornflower, Aire-De-Blu, Kitschmas, Mutiny, and Fuschia.

Photobucket

I love, love, love, Old Gold! It's such an awesome color! As we all know, I'm not the hugest MAC fan but so far I am digging these pigments. Kitschmas is a little different in real life than I figured it was by looking at other people's samples... but its a pretty color nonetheless. All the blues are lovely and I can't wait to try out some looks with them!

Photobucket

MadeBeautiful's samples come in nicely visible clear 5 gram jars. They are supposed to be about 1/4 of a teaspoon but it looks like Mary is pretty generous with it! Her prices do vary depending on whether the pigment is limited edition or whatnot, but overall it is a good deal. Most samples are in the $2 to $3 range, which seems to be the going rate for authentic MAC samples. Also, she has a special deal where you can choose 10 pigments for $25! Pigment samples are definitely a great way to get more "bang for your buck" when it comes to MAC, and MadeBeautiful is here to fulfill all your desires.

Photobucket

The MadeBeautiful store has plenty of MAC pigment colors to choose from, and many of other cosmetic goodies on her site! They also have MAC Paint Pot samples, New-In-Box MAC items, Urban Decay, Lancome, and even a couple drugstore items. She accepts payments through PayPal and will even ship Internationally. Check MadeBeautiful out! You won't be disappointed :)

What do you think of my growing MAC stash? Are there any pigments or MAC products you've been dying to try?

7 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 12, 2008 at 3:46 AM  

Love the old gold colour!

Hugs from Angel.

gravatar
B said...
June 12, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

I love MAC sample pigments. I don't think I'd ever buy the real thing b/c samples are usually enough. Old Gold is beautiful and I looove Cornflower. Great swatches!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 12, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

I highly recommend MAC's Pigment in Pink Pearl. It's a great color to wear on its own, or layered underneath another color.

gravatar
Nicole said...
June 12, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Thanks Angel and Divine. I totally agree that the sample size looks like it is enough... I think MadeBeautiful gave me more than just the 1/4 tsp, it looks like it at least!

I will have to look into Pink Pearl Decorative Diva, thanks!

gravatar
Cinthia Truong said...
June 13, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

You make me wanna get some now! Heart the old gold too

gravatar
Jamie said...
June 13, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

Seriously, how great are MAC Pigments? I just discovered them recently as well and I'm so in love! I think I'm going to be starting quite a collection :)

gravatar
Jnie said...
June 18, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

wow, thats a great deal..

Post a Comment