feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Elle MacPherson!

Labels: , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Today I've recreated Elle MacPherson's look for the Martha Stewart show! This look involves many layers, so I've chosen seasonally appropriate options that will add style without bulk. Enjoy!

Elle MacPherson Fashion Match!

What I used:
  • A) Police Wayfarer Sunglasses in "Brown"
    $173.88 at ASOS

  • B) Mike & Chris Biker Jacket in "White"
    $247. at Barneys New York

  • C) Classic Striped Waffle V-Neck T
    $16.99 at Gap

  • D) Unisex Sheer Jersey Scarf in "Heather Grey"
    $15. at American Apparel

  • E) J. Brand Pencil Leg Jean in "Dark Vintage"
    $168 at Ron Herman

  • F) Eagle Belt Buckle
    $8.95 at Strait City Trading Co.

  • G) French Connection Weave Shopper
    $132.06 at ASOS

  • H) Xhilaration "Simone" Stretch Ballet Flats
    $14.99 at Target
What do you think? Would you wear it?

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 18, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Stripes are great , they make us look so fresh!

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

I totally agree, I love stripes. If you are using them as a layering piece I don't think the horizontal ones really make you look wider than you are.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 19, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

I love the pictures in these features! Big and bold. And I need a new handbag, I decided last night, so you are not helping my credit card fight me off!!
~Cbyele

gravatar
Anonymous said...
June 30, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Love your blog look forward to seeing whats new ! Love the vintage sunglasses!

Post a Comment