feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot Victoria's Secret One-Piece Swimsuit Picks!

Labels: , , , , ,

The weather is warming up and swimsuit season is just around the corner. Well, actually, its a couple months away... but today was just so warm and nice here in N.J. that I couldn't resist posting this.

Here are some tantalizing one-piece selections from Victoria's Secret that happen to be more fabulous than functional. (Think of the tanlines!) The ones I've selected are priced from $60 - $165, and are from various brands available through the Victoria's Secret website.

If you think you're safe buying a one-piece... you'll be surprised to see that these "monokinis" are revealing enough to make you want to hit the gym just as hard as an itsy bitsy teeny weeny... yeah, you get it.

Anyway, be sure to click the pictures to be directed back to the V.S. site if you like any of these! Without further ado...


Carmen Marc Valvo: "Retro" ($156), "Halter monokini" ($136)


Very Sexy®: "Retro Scoopneck" ($88), "Ombré" ($60)


Vix® "Jeweled cut-out" ($165), Kenneth Cole Reaction ($74)

I love all these styles!! The first one, in red, is soo cute. I would definitely consider buying the Very Sexy®: "Retro Scoopneck" suit, which looks so flattering! Other than that, I think these suits may not offer enough coverage for me.

What do you think? Will you be buying a one piece or two-piece this year?

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

I have never seen swimsuits that nice.

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Thanks Angel! I think they're all super-nice too. Although, I'm sure the fact that the gorgeous V.S. models are wearing them up the "nice" factor a little bit as well!

Post a Comment