feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My first time being tagged :)

Labels: ,

I've been Tagged by The Style Page! I figured Sunday was a good down day to get this done, so here goes :)

My 6 unspectacular quirks:

  • I am late for everything. Being on time is really ridiculously difficult for me!

  • I crave salty snacks a lot more than sweets. One of my favorites is Salt 'n Vinegar chips!

  • I decorate my binders for school in hopes that it will get me more excited for my classes. I'm almost a senior in college, by the way.

  • I get carsick if I'm not driving and I'm very paranoid about it, which doesn't really help. I might also be a hypochondriac.

  • I procrastinate like crazy... I can't work if I'm not under pressure because I get too easily distracted with no deadline in sight!

  • I can roll my stomach like a bellydancer! Although I've never taken bellydancing classes. I used to show people this, but I haven't in a really long time, lol.
To play tag, here are the rules:

1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
6. once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.

I'm tagging: Henna, Beauty Tyrant, Raging Rouge, Glamour Queen, Lakahna, and Vanessa! Not sure if you ladies have been tagged with this one yet but if so, sorry for the double tagging :)

3 comments:
gravatar
Vanessa said...
April 21, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Thanks for the tag! I too am late for everything! I am starting to think it's a real disorder! LOL.

gravatar
Vanessa said...
April 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Oh! And BTW, I too LOVE Salt' N Vinegar chips! People think it's so strange or gross, but I love them! The Lay's one's are pretty good!

In Canada we have Ketchup Chips and those are awesome!

gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
April 21, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Thanks for the tag. I'll be posting mine soon :)

Post a Comment