feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: Another great Elliott Lucca find!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Loves

At the rate my Elliott Lucca purse shopping is going, I should really have an endorsement deal with Elliott Lucca/The Sak by now! Just kidding... unless Elliott Lucca is reading. ;)

Anyway, tonight, on a whim, I purchased the Elliott Lucca "Helena" Satchel in "Sunlight" (suggested retail: $228.) from Lord & Taylor at a deeeeeeeply discounted rate. As in, it was on sale there already, plus a coupon for an additional 15% off, plus another 15% off for opening their credit card. Yeah. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

I love it's sunshine yellow color, which is just excellent for Spring and Summer use! The shade is pretty accurately shown in the picture I took. I was hoping to find a picture of this bag online but I couldn't see it anywhere. Odd. But oh well.

By the way, this is my third patent leather purse in the past month and a half. Yeah, that's bad.

Regardless, I can't wait to use it! I DO want to wait until the weather warms up to break it out though. I really am loving the quality of these Elliott Lucca bags so far, they are just awesome. This one has a frame shape and is medium sized, perfect for carrying just the right amount of stuff.

What do you think?! Love it? Hate it? Let me know!

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 10, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

wow, you probably really got the bag for a good price! I am carrying my black patent Elliott Lucca bag today though I don't know the name!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 10, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

I love the yellow patent on this Elliott Lucca! Sounds like you got a great deal on this one.

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 10, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

Thanks ladies! I didn't use it today, I'm saving it up for the right moment! Nothing like a good deal :)

Post a Comment