feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: LaMonir Collection!

Labels: , , , , ,

Loves

Anyone have a formal event coming up?

I was trying to do a Fashion Match and I stumbled upon this fantastic website, LaMonir Collection. They have THE MOST GORGEOUS formal dresses I've ever seen in one place! I love looking at formalwear so this was like eye candy for me. I wish I had money to buy them just for fun or I wish I had somewhere to go to wear one of these beautiful dresses!

Here are a few of the ones I picked out:
SWAV LaMonir Collection Picks!

They have dressy clubwear, formal gowns, and bridal wear as well. If you have an event coming up, please, please check out their site... I don't know why I'm so avidly promoting them but the dresses are just so beautiful! Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all :)

Like any of my picks? Have you bought anything from LaMonir Collection before? Know a better formalwear site? Let me know!

4 comments:
gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
April 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

WOW I simply adore dresses. The red dress featured in your collage really blew me away. Amazing dresses. I wish I have a ball to go to now :)

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 24, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

I feel the same way Beauty Tyrant! I have wandered over into the dress section of department stores one too many times, just to look at the beautiful gowns. It's a sick fascination I have, lol. Especially because when it comes time for me to actually find a dress, I try on around 20,000 before I find one I like on me. But if I'm just looking, I like them all!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  

Gorgeous dresses! I like the first one - sexy and bright!!!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 25, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Yeah, same sentiment. Just when I really need a kick-ass dress, I seem to be unable to find anything that suits me - either the design is great but it doesn't have my size for it or it doesn't come in a flatter color on me. sigh...

What I do is, I'll just buy anything that catches my eye, whether any event is coming up or not...just in case :)

Post a Comment