feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Geri Halliwell!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Hello all!

I decided to recreate Geri Halliwell's Galaxy British Book Awards look. The former Spice Girl (my favorite one, actually), looked radiant in this white strapless dress! I think that this look would be great for a formal dance, like prom, or any special occasion where white is acceptable. If you look at the close up picture, you can see that her skin is glittering with body shimmer, so I decided to include that in the Fashion Match as well. The individual pieces are pretty budget friendly, considering. Enjoy!

Geri Halliwell Fashion Match

Here's what I used:
  • A) 14k Gold "Love" Pendant Necklace
    $98. at Nordstrom

  • B) Urban Decay Flavored Body Powder in "Marshmallow"
    $26. at Sephora

  • C) Jessica McClintock Dress (Style No. 32523)
    $155. at Jessica McClintock

  • D) 18k Gold Over Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Bangle
    $100. at Macy's

  • E) Type Z Markita 2 in "Silver"
    $90. at Zappos.com

To be honest, I kind of miss the red hair of "Ginger Spice"! I like her as a blonde too, but I feel like she really stood out, in a good way, with the red hair.

What do you think? Would you wear this look?

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
April 18, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

I am gaga over this dress! Incredible! Belissima! Really great find!

gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
April 18, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Wow, this is the most perfect fashion match ever. The dress is awesome. WOW!!! Great match, Nicole

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Thank you ladies!

gravatar
The Style Page said...
April 19, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

You've done a great job of matching Geri Hallowell's look!

I prefer her red hair, but she can wear blonde. My complaint is that she's overly bronzed, like a German vacationing in the Meditteranean.

BTW I've tagged you, SWAV!

Post a Comment