feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Emmanuelle Chriqui!

Labels: , , , ,

Fashion Match

Actress Emmanuelle Chirqui always looks stunning! Check out this look of hers :)

Emmanuelle Chriqui Fashion Match

Here is how I recreated her look:
  • A) Nicole Miller Matte Jersey Bubble Hem Dress
    $220.00 at Nordstrom

  • B) 'Franchi' Sequined satin clutch in "Gold"
    $138.00 at Searle NYC

  • C) Amy DiGregorio Stockbridge Earrings in "Gold"
    $68.00 at Couture Candy

  • D) Guess 'Okanarra' Evening Sandal in "Gold"
    $99.00 at Macy's
What do you think? Would you wear it?

3 comments:
gravatar
i♥make-up said...
April 4, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

I would totally wear this look. I love love love Emmanuelle Chirqui, she's gorgeous and has a great sense of fashion!<3 A lovely recreation of the look, I must say!

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Thanks! I had a little trouble finding a dress the right shade/shape, and this was just about the closest I could get :)

gravatar
Jamie said...
April 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Fantastic recreation of the look! I actually like the dress you chose better, it's a little less revealing and definitely more "every body" friendly! :) And the earrings, shoes and clutch complement each other and the dress perfectly. Great post!

Post a Comment