feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Skin MD Natural Review!

Labels: , , ,

Skincare

I was recently given the opportunity to test out Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. This product is meant for use on the face and body, and is made from high quality, over 93% natural ingredients, which are described in detail here.

The shielding lotion is fragrance and colorant free, not tested on animals or made from animal products, hypoallergenic, non-comdeogenic, and paraben free. It's a very lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and soft. I, personally, was surprised at just how lightweight this lotion was, considering it is formulated to hydrate 6x better than glycerin due to its special humectants.

Anyway, to give this product the ultimate test, I used it on the rough areas of my feet as opposed to the not-so-dry rest of my body. I used it for about 3 days in a row, applying morning and night. Immediately after applying the lotion, I noticed a difference in my skin. After the third day, most of the roughness was gone. This product is fantastic, as long as you remember to use it ;)

I also applied Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion to my face with no adverse affects.

Here is a pretty cool video showing how the lotion protects your skin:


This product is great for someone looking for a high quality, natural, and gentle lotion. You can find it online or at a store near you. Test it out if you get a chance!

3 comments:
gravatar
Melissa said...
April 9, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Sounds like a great lotion. Will have to check it out.
I love your blog, it is so nicely done!

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 9, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Hey MuDiva! It's a very lightweight lotion, whereas normally I'd prefer a heavy cream lotion myself. It does seem to work though!

Thank you so much for the compliment :)

gravatar
tiajones said...
July 25, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Hi Nicole,

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name’s Tia and I’m the Community Manager at Skin MD Natural. On April 9, 2008 you wrote a wonderful review on Skin MD and I never had a chance to thank you.

Thanks so much for contributing your opinion on how great Skin MD shielding lotion feels and works on your skin. Your blog, along with a few others, really enable and empower people with truths.

So again, Thanks-A-Bunch for showin’ Skin MD Natural L.o.V.e.!
Keep It Up!!

Best,
Tia
communitymanager@skinmdnatural.com
www.skinmdnatural.com

Oh yeah, if you're on Facebook, please become a Fan of Skin MD Natural

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-MD-Natural/18083589409

Post a Comment