feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Another Cosmetic Co. Outlet Haul - Shu Uemura and Lancome!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Haul

I have been so busy being sick and decorating and moving in to my room/office in my new house this past week that I haven't really had time to post about this haul! I can't wait to share before/after pictures with you all to show you what I've been up to. It's still a work in progress though, so for now... I will just be showing you my most recent haul.

Most recent haul - Shu Uemura/Lancome

I purchased these items from my local Designer Fragrances & Cosmetic Co. Outlet last week. I got:
  • Lancome Luxury Lashes
  • Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension Lengthening Mascara - "Pearly Grey 02"
  • Shu Uemura Rouge 4 "346E" Lipstick
  • Shu Uemura Glow on Blush - "Sienna Marble"
  • Lancome Le Rouge Absolu - "Pink Orchid"
The true superstar of this haul is definitely the Shu Uemura blush! I absolutely love the duo and the subtle glow it gives. This product truly lives up to its name. As I mentioned earlier, I've been under the weather this past week and the one day I decided to actually wear makeup, I wore this blush. Surprisingly, it gave me a wonderful healthy, tawny flush, even though I was truly pale and pasty. The base shade is a deep peachy bronze, and the white part is like a sheer, built-in highlighter. I just swirled my blush brush around in both to get an awesome, slightly shimmery glow. LOVE IT!

Unfortunately, I'm a total dunce and I didn't realize that the Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension mascara I purchased was grey. Doy. What am I going to do with a grey mascara?! Anyway, I have been using it as a primer since it is fiber enhanced, and it seems to be working pretty well. It has excellent staying power and does not flake, crumble, or smudge. Also, the grey-ness seems to be a plus because at least it isn't like you are trying to cover up a white primer.

I have yet to use the lashes, and I gave the Lancome lippy to my mom. As usual, the Designer Fragrances & Cosmetic Co. Outlet fails to disappoint, as my total for this entire haul was around $26.

Have you done any bargain makeup shopping lately? Have you been splurging or saving? Let me know!

1 comments:
gravatar
Always In Style said...
September 2, 2008 at 2:44 AM  

That blush looks really beautiful - I will have to check it out!

Post a Comment