feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Kryolan High Definition Micro Foundation Review

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Makeup

Can't get enough of Make Up For Ever's HD line? Love Cargo Blu-Ray? Well, then I have some great news for you! Kryolan has just introduced it's very own High Definition Micro Foundation line!

That's right, Kyrolan has formulated new liquid, cream, and powder foundations to be flattering even in high-definition, such as photos or tv. I had the opportunity to try some samples, and I was pleased with the results. Check out the images below!

My Kryolan Sampler

Kryolan Micro Foundation Swatches

I am an avid mineral makeup wearer, so liquid foundation is not usually my cup of tea. Although Kryolan Mattifying Mirco Foundation was slightly fragranced, I did not experience any breakouts or problems on the areas I applied it. It felt very lightweight on, and seemed to provide excellent coverage. I did notice a slight settling in to fine lines when I tested this product on my hand, however it was very minimal. The color match looked like it would not blend in as seamlessly as it did. All in all, I was pleased with this liquid foundation.

The Kryolan Micro Foundation Cream I tried was a good medium to full coverage base. The cream foundation was also fragranced, and seemed to be oil based. I, of course, would not dream of trying this on my oily skin, but if you are looking for a nicely blendable moisturizing cream for full coverage, definitely check this out.

Lastly, but certainly not least, was the Kryolan Micro Silk Powder. This powder is meant to be used as a finishing touch to your makeup to allow it to set and remain beautiful throughout the day. This powder is awesome. It is super-finely milled so it does not look cakey or powdery at all once it is on. It has no fragrance and felt extremely light and airy on my skin. This product provides no coverage, but over your existing foundation it will make you look airbrushed and lovely. I highly recommend it!

For more information, check out Kryolan's website!

What do you think of Kryolan's new line? Do you think High Definition cosmetics are just a fad, or the next big thing? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment