feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Celebrity Crave: Victoria Beckham - featuring SoleStruck.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

Celebrity Crave

Hello ladies,

I am writing to share a photo that I have purposelessly had on my computer for a few months now. It is of the ever-Posh Victoria Beckham, shopping at Marc Jacobs. She pulls off this all red ensemble effortlessly, a feat that is not always easy to accomplish.

Victoria Beckham

If you want to steal a little bit of Posh's look for yourself, definitely check out SoleStruck.com for these awesome Charles by Charles David "Peak" (Posh look-a-like) red pumps! I am loving these shoes. They are pretty comfortable, considering the super-high heel. The red is not bright and overpowering, but more of a wearable burgundy. These would be amazing with jeans, a dress, or a black pencil skirt! Oh, the possibilities.

Charles by Charles David - Peak

The shoes retail for around $120, but at SoleStruck you can get them for about $75! Great deal! I also love the fact that they offer free shipping and free returns... which I utilized as the 7.5's I ordered didn't fit and I needed 7s. They carry a wide assortment of shoe brands such as: Bcbgirls, Betseyville, Carlos by Carlos Santana, Clarks, Jessica Simpson, Oh Deer!, Pastry, Reef, Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, and more.

If you are in the market for a new pair of "kicks", find your SOLEmate at SoleStruck! ;)

My ankles look fat here but I swear they aren't

Like my new shoes?!

1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
August 5, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

I love the red shoes!
Simply gorgeous ;)

Post a Comment