feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Report: Hilary Duff

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Fashion Report

Hey ladies!

Today I am sharing with you a current look from miss Hilary Duff.

I think that Hilary's style is generally very smart and detailed, and I think she is a very lovely girl. I would give this look a 4 out of 5 simply because I am not fond of the mismatching accessories.

I do like the oversized sweater and the half-swept hair, but I do not really like the eggplant clutch to contrast *gasp* the snakeskin Louboutins with this outfit.

I would have much rather preferred some cute brown stiletto boots with her skinny jeans tucked in, or maybe a different colored clutch with this outfit.

4 Stars

What do you think of Hilary's look? Let me know!

Image Credits:
Celebutopia Forum - User "Xenobyte"
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/hilary-duff-beso-restaurant-hollywood-august-22-2008-85503.html

3 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
August 26, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

If u own a perfect body then watever u wore will suits u and makes fashion.

gravatar
Nicole said...
August 26, 2008 at 5:31 AM  

Well said... but still, who is to define what a perfect body is? -- Just playing devil's advocate ;)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
August 26, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

hilary duff looks super fab!
she looks great!
love the big necklace, big sweater, heels, hair, bag!
amazing

Post a Comment