feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Report: Cassie at Sean John

Labels: , , , , , ,

Fashion Report

Oh my gosh. How hot is Cassie in this recent picture from Sean John? I think she looks AMAZING!

I don't know what happened to her music career, but Cassie has certainly been keeping herself together on the scene. I love this outfit on her, because she can pull it off. I am not really a fan of the mismatching ring and watch, but that is very trivial overall.

She looks flawless!

4 Stars

Oh, by the way, I've just added this category of Fashion Reports, as well as my new rating system. I got a little bored with just doing the Celebrity Craves and Fashion Matches, and I wanted to just have a section where I could comment on celebrity attire. You like?

What do you think of Cassie's look?




Image Credits:
Celebutopia Forum - User "Terminator"
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/cassie-shows-legs-sean-john-brings-magic-new-84533.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment