feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Haul

I usually do not post about nail polishes, but I made a little Sinful Colors haul at Walgreens last week, so I decided to report about it. I really like Sinful Colors because they are super cheap, there are many gorgeous shades, and they seem to dry quickly and last a while.

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish

Here are the colors, from left to right:
  • Euro Trash - A sparkly, shiny, sheer gold
  • Dream On - A rich neon, fuschia purple
  • Courtney Orange - A shimmery deep orange
  • Cream Pink - A vibrant Barbie pink with a slight lime shimmer
  • Easy Going - A creamy, dreamy light pink
  • Flirting Nails - A shimmery, ash taupe
I don't usually paint my nails in general, but I always do my toes. Since I've had my LCNs off for a while, I decided to paint my nails for once! I used the shade "Flirting Nails" which is a shimmery ash taupe shade.

Sinful Colors - Flirting Nails Swatch

I also used some items from my stash to create an even, shiny finish. I can't seem to do my nails/toenails without making a big production of clipping, filing, priming, polishing, topping, and drying. What should take a few minutes becomes about an hour of nail involvement. Oh well. I start off with a coat of Rimmel's "Stronger" base with Lycra, then I do two coats of my polish, then I use Orly's Sec 'N Dry because I hate waiting for polish to dry. I then spray with DeMert's Nail Enamel Dryer and go over my cuticles with Sally Hansen's Nail and Cuticle Oil.

Shop With a Vengeance! Nail accouterments

What do you think of my haul? Have you used Sinful Colors Nail Lacquer before? Any colors to suggest?

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
August 19, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

I actually like Sinful colors. I have a few that I really like. Fiji is my all time favorite.

I also like China Glaze, Orly and Finger Paints. Right now my fingers are Frostbite by China Glaze, and my toes, which need to be redone, are Orly's L.A. Sashay.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 2, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

I just grabbed a load of Sinful Colors from Walgreens as well. You can't beat that $1.99 price!
I picked up Daddy's Girl, Show Me the Way (since I was REALLY in the mood for a grungy green), What's Your Name (love those teal sparkles) and Pearl Harbor (again blueish teal sparkles) to go over the What's Your Name.
So, now, I'm off to paint my toes!

Post a Comment