feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Report: Katherine Heigl

Labels: , , , , ,

Fashion Report

Here is a photo of Katherine Heigl from the Hot in Hollywood event. Katherine appears to be channeling some old school Hollywood glamour here, and I think the look is working for her.

I love the natural makeup look, and the soft side swept hair. I think her dress is super cute, and I would definitely wear something like that because it covers up your arms! I love dresses that focus on just showing a little bit of skin, because they are appropriate and classy.

I also love the fact that she only chose simple accessories and didn't over do it.

I would give Katherine Heigl's look a five out of five! She is rocking it!
Fashion Report - Five Stars

What do you think of Katherine's look?



Image Credits:
Celebutopia Forum - User "HB"
http://www.celebutopia.net/forum/showthread.php/katherine-heigl-3rd-annual-hot-hollywood-event-08-84875.html

2 comments:
gravatar
Phyrra said...
August 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

While I normally love Katherine Heigl, I think she looks entirely too dark/ fake tan like in this photo.

gravatar
Nicole said...
August 26, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

She does look a little bit darker than normal, but hey, it's summer!

Post a Comment