feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Get Jennifer Aniston's Beachy Hair Look!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Haircare

I recently got the opportunity to test out HairPlay's Custom Blend SET & SEAL Duo Product Line! This line contains SET, a setting lotion, and SEAL, a shine serum. HairPlay is created by Fritz Clay, owner of two San Francisco based salons. This duo is perfect for all hair types and textures, as well as all lengths and styles.

Jennifer Aniston's Beachy Hair

Admiring Jennifer Aniston's tousled hair, I (with my coarse, frizzy, wavy-straight mess) used these products to scrunch in some nice beachy waves after shampooing. Not bad at all! And plus, the SET lotion smells like sweet cucumber! The SEAL serum is unscented, but leaves your hair shiny and smooth.

The SET lotion I tried is a level three holding lotion, which claims to define even the most unmanagable hair. It is also great for molding short styles, or blow drying hair straight. The SET lotion comes in three different holds, light, medium, and extra.

All SET levels can be purchased for $19.50 a bottle. SEAL is available for $22. a bottle. The duo can be found at http://www.hairplayproducts.com.

What are your hair tricks for managing summer styles? Let me know!

Image Credits:
http://viewworldtoday.blogspot.com/2008/05/jennifer-aniston-sedu-hairstyles.html

4 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 9, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Believe it or not, I really like Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum. It smooths my hair and conditions it, and protects it from the flat iron that I use almost every day.

The other product that I love to use is Bedhead's Mac Daddy Manipulator.

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 9, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Decorative Diva,

I used to use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum as well, I really loved the apple scent but then I lost it and never bothered to rebuy. Really a nice product though.

gravatar
Lori said...
July 12, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I'm blessed (?) with coarse wavy red hair. I use John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette shampoo/conditioner, followed with, get this, VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing (yes, the junk in the tube!). I add a few squirts of John Frieda's Frizz Ease, and I let it air dry. Even my thick, dried out mess looked impressive!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Lori, I'm sure your hair looked awesome! That VO5 Conditioning stuff has been around forever, so I'm glad to know it works!

I'm surprised you use the Brilliant Brunette shampoo though, doesn't John Frida make one for redheads too, or does that leave you too brassy?

Post a Comment