feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

New Details and Upcoming Posts

Labels: ,

Hey Everyone!

Sorry the blog has been down a few days! I wanted to redesign the layout and it caused me a bit more problems than expected.



On a more personal note, I am finally moving into my new house tomorrow and I will probably be a bit busy this coming week with that. I am also adopting a dog! He is an American Eskimo and is 2 years old. I will be posting more about him shortly. Regardless, I will have some downtime, I'm sure, where I can post and keep everyone up to date on what is going on!

Here is a sneak peak of what is to come:
  1. Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Review
  2. Peeptoad Hollow Natural Handmade Soaps
  3. A Design Brushes Review
  4. A gorgeous haul from ShoeStruck.com
  5. Kryolan Foundation Review
  6. Dragon Eyewear Giveaway

Hope you all have a lovely week and I will be posting soon :)

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 28, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

I hope your move goes smoothly for you!

I hope you'll show us pix of your puppy too!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 31, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Thanks Decorative Diva! By the way, I linked you under my "fellow bloggers" section :)

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 31, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Aww, thank you :)

Post a Comment