feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Magic Of Makeup: Brooke Hogan!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Photobucket

Last night, I caught an episode of "Brooke Knows Best", the reality TV spinoff of Hogan Knows Best. As most of us know, Brooke Hogan (or Brooke Bollea) is the daughter of Hulk Hogan. She seems to be pursuing this reality TV career as well as attempting a music career.

I seem to alternate between thinking Brooke Hogan is cute, trashy, manly, and pretty. I can't seem to make up my mind about this one!

Here is Brooke Hogan with and without makeup:

Brooke Hogan without makeup

Want Brooke's bronzed makeup look? Try dusting a powder bronzer like MAC Solar Field Bronzing Powder or Benefit's HOOLA all over!

[Oh, also, I decided to get rid of the poll function on these Magic Of Makeup posts because for a while they were down and making my posts have a bunch of bad-looking code. Plus, this will allow people to really speak their mind, if they are so inclined!]

So, tell me, what do you think of Brooke Hogan?

1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
July 30, 2008 at 1:58 AM  

lol she totally does look manly

Post a Comment