feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Peeptoad Hollow Handmade Soaps!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Skincare

Peeptoad Hollow is an independent bath and body company that offers decadently rich handmade soaps and other skincare products. I recently had an opportunity to try some of their wonderful creations, and I really like the different scents they have available.

Peeptoad Hollow Soaps

I am currently using their 98% natural Vanilla Spearmint Handmade Soap as a hand soap in my bathroom... love it. It feels a little bit different than other soaps because the butters and oils in it seem to coat and hydrate your hands while washing.

Another one of my favorite scents of theirs is the Dreamy Buttercream Goat Milk Glycerin Soap. It smells delicious! -- Like an almost foodie scent that just warms you up.

If you are thinking of escaping the chemicals and boring scents of regular soaps, you should really consider treating yourself to a natural soap, or buying some as a gift. Peeptoad Hollow offers some nice, affordable gift sets that would surely be appreciated by all.

Check 'em out!

1 comments:
gravatar
Mary said...
July 31, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

hey, i super love your blog..

come check me out at

http://simplybeautifulyou.blogspot.com/

I added you as a friend..thanks!

Mary

Post a Comment