feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: adesign Brushes!

Labels: , , , ,

Loves

I recently had the opportunity to try out brushes from adesign, a fabulous makeup brush company!

adesign Brushes

I honestly have to say, I love these makeup brushes! I have never felt a softer brush, ever. They are super professional looking, as they are all black so they never look "dirty", and they feel amazing to the touch. Also, I have not had any problems with them shedding on me.

Adesign brushes are a great bet for high quality, user-friendly, sturdy makeup application. I know they will definitely be a staple in my traincase for years to come!

To get your own adesign brushes, check out their website, here.

2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 29, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

They look really nice!

gravatar
Unknown said...
July 30, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

Hey, this is Susan from Monterrey, and I love your beauty site. You know last year I also had a shopping site and I was also interested in getting sales and increasing my website revenue, this is kind of off the subject, but I just came across a company called Hot Search Marketing on a different blog: http://rateyourinternetmarketing.blogspot.com.

Have you heard about them? They're supposed to offer free seo and ppc management services and only charge for leads. I think this is awesome, and if it's true, I think you should check out their site at: http://www.hothelpsyousell.com.

Anyway, keep up the good writing and if you do try them out, shoot me an email or just write a post review about them.

I'll be coming back to your blog

Cheers!

Post a Comment