feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: Lint-On-The-Go Sheets!

Labels: , , , , ,

Loves

Meet my baby cat, Elliott! Here he is being a little sailor on our boat:

Elliott

Being the proud owner of a beautiful domestic short hair cat, I find myself covered in cat hair, oh, about 90% of the time.

We all know how inconvenient it is to tote around a sticky lint roller, so I am happy to present to you these super convenient Lint-On-The-Go-Sheets!

I threw this thin little box in my car and no longer had to worry about the hair and fuzz I would get on my black work clothes from my partially-white cat. Just a quick swipe and I'm lint free.

These portable and disposable sheets have been seen on ABC7, TV Guide Network, and are a favorite of Top Celebs like Kelly Ripa, Tyra, Angelina and Paris.

Order yours at ShopGoGirl.com!

4 comments:
gravatar
Phoebe said...
July 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Pigga's eyes won me over <3 <3 <3

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 16, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Aw, thanks Pheobe. He is pretty shy with strangers but usually he gets comfortable after a little while. He likes to play fetch too!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 16, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

It's ironic that they have a poodle on the cover, as poodle's don't really shed. Poodles have hair like humans, not fur, so their hair gets caught in the hairs around it when it comes out, just like human hair. I have a standard poodle, and am so thankful that she doesn't shed all over the home or me. My birman cat, on the other hand, covers me in white fur!

Very cool 'on the go' product

gravatar
samantha said...
July 24, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

I love Elliott too! I have 3 cats of my own so I could definitely use this product!

Post a Comment