feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Vincent Longo, Awake, and Goldie items 50% off at Bath and Body Works (Haul with Swatches)!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Haul

Good news! Upon strolling through my local Bath and Body Works store yesterday, I discovered that select makeup was 50% off. I bought three lip glosses and one lip balm from the Vincent Longo collection (regularly about $22 each) for half price!

Vincent Longo Lip Glosses and Balm

The shades I bought were:

Vincent Longo Swatches

  • "Love Berry" Baby Balm: a twist-up lipstick tube of a nice, light and sheer berry shade that looks glossy and healthy on

  • "Traviata Pink" Diamond Lip Gloss: a sparkling, glossy, pigmented pink that feels smooth, not gritty or sticky

  • "Via Veneto" Diamond Lip Gloss: a fiery red gloss with a similar texture to the previous shade

  • "Baci XXX" Perfect Gloss: a great everyday gloss, looks milky light pink in the tube but shows up sheer and natural, great soft feel
Like my color choices? I tried to get items that were a little different than my normal nude/pink family of gloss shades. I have worn "Traviata Pink" all day and loved it so far, its truly a beautiful and wearable color.

All of the Vincent Longo items were half price, not just the glosses, but these were just what I was drawn to! They did have some impressive lip stains as well, and some nice eye shadows. If you normally use Vincent Longo foundations or powders, now is your chance to stock up!

Head over to your local Bath and Body Works immediately to snag some of these high quality cosmetics! They are phasing out the Vincent Longo and Awake lines so they won't be in B&BW much longer.

5 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 14, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

The Via Veneto and Traviata Pink look gorgeous!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 14, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Thanks girl! I love them so far. really am debating going back and getting more before they sell out.

gravatar
HMF said...
July 14, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

your blog is great! would you mind if i link to it on mine, spend + save?

gravatar
Vanessa said...
July 18, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

SO pretty!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 18, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Thanks! No problem Heather. I am really loving the colors so far, except Baci XXX which is just like every other gloss I own. It still feels nice though ;)

Post a Comment