feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Magic of Makeup: Kelly Ripa!

Labels: , , , , ,

Magic Of Makeup

This week's Magic Of Makeup features Kelly Ripa!

These past few years, New Jersey native Kelly Ripa has been a rising star on daytime television. She started off on All My Children, and now has moved on to co-host Live With Regis and Kelly. She has won an American Daytime Emmy Award, and now has a series of Electrolux promotional commercials.

So, here is Kelly without and with makeup for your viewing pleasure:

Kelly Ripa Without Makeup

I think that Ms. Ripa does not look half bad for 37. She definitely looks more stunning with the makeup, however, in my opinion. This is likely because she is blonde so she has fair features that do not stand out very much.

What do you think of Kelly?

3 comments:
gravatar
the Muse said...
July 8, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

hi nicole!

How are you love?

I think she looks fab too! I'm ALWAYS curious how the hell they erase the fine lines! What kinda industrial concealer do they use!?

See all that crepy wrinkly skin under her eye?! It's virtually gone when she's on telly!

Fascinating!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 8, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Hi Musey, I am doing well. I have some upcoming plans for the blog that I don't want to unveil just yet... but I've been quite busy.

I know! I think they must be using some industrial strength products sometimes, LOL!

gravatar
the Muse said...
July 10, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Hey Nicole! I'm glad you're doing well gorgeous!

Awesome! I look forward to it b/c I sincerely could use more help covering up my circles and fine lines ;)

holy crap yes. Eva Langoria has the same prob..plus she has the look of a garden gnome without makeup..yet with it..WOW sexy mama!

I need to learn the tips and tricks hehe!

I understand busy PHEW! Bloggin' is like a 2nd job sometimes!

Hugs!

Post a Comment