feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Straight From My Stash: Blushes

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Photobucket

Hey all! Hope you like the new layout :)

So, today I have some swatches straight from my stash! These are my blushes. It's a small, but sweet, collection of just the basic colors.

My Blushes

Clockwise, from top:
  • Benefit "Thrrrob!" Powder
  • Sonia Kashuk "Beach Bum" Cheek Sheer
  • Milani "Sweet Cheeks" Powder Mosaics
  • Jane "Blushing Plum" Blushing Cheeks
  • NYX "Pinky" Blush
  • Milani "Luminous" Powder Blush
  • Stila "Lillium" Convertible Color
  • NYX "Peach" Blush

My Blush Swatches

I think people sometimes underestimate the value of a blush to brighten up the face. I really love these shades and use most all of them, except the cream/gel ones because my they don't flatter my skin type so much.

My favorites are the Milani Luminous shade, Benefit Thrrrob (which didn't show up too well in the photo, but I love the scent), and NYX Peach.

I would like to add Benefit's PosieTint to my collection in the future.

What do you think? What are your favorite blushes from your stash? Any recommendations? Let me know!

4 comments:
gravatar
B said...
July 24, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

I loooove blushes. That NYX is gorgeous!

gravatar
Nicole said...
July 24, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Thanks girl!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 24, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

I have a small blush collection. MAC's Maidenchant cream blush (soft mid-tone pink with silver pearl), Meow Cosmetics Feline-Be-Mine (A pop of coral toned cherry pink!), AromaLeigh Rococo (A clear sweet nectar-hued rouge. A Peachy Pink), Corset (a clear brilliant reddish Rouge), Verve (their version of NARS orgasm, peach pink red and gold iridescence), Wildflower (a warm purple with rich wine tones), Sundaygirl (a loud reddish tangerine), and Moire (A fine-medium iridescent red/gold shimmer).

Moire seems to be the color that is the closest to my natural flush, and I think it's my favorite.

I love Rococo and Verve and Feline-Be-Mine for daily wear.

I like Wildflower for more exotic looks.

I just got Corset and I'll probably start wearing it more often.

I find mineral makeup blushes to be easier to put on, especially since I have a fiber optic blush brush.

I still love my MAC blush, as it's the first blush I ever found that looks good on me, plus I love silvery highlights.

I never used to be a blush girl, but I definitely am now :)

I still need to try a cheek stain at some point.

gravatar
IchigoBunnie said...
September 12, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

wow those are GORGEOUS pink shades of blush! i love them all! thanks for the swatches :)

Post a Comment