feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Jenny McCarthy!

Labels: , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Check out this look that I've recreated! This time, it's Jenny McCarthy's "Horton Hears A Who" premiere outfit :)

Jenny McCarthy

What I used:
  • Stila Smoky Eye Palette
    $40. at Ulta

  • Tartan Puff Sleeve Stripe Top
    $195. at Nordstrom

  • Tibi Wide Leg "Sailor" Trouser
    $99.99 at Active Endeavors

  • Michael Kors Black Nubuck 'Suri' Platform Espadrilles
    $138. at Bluefly
I personally like how Jenny McCarthy chose not to wear any jewelry and stuck with just the bold pieces of her outfit as accents. Her straight blond bob also added to the minimalism, which was nice too!

What do you think? Would you wear it?

3 comments:
gravatar
Jamie said...
March 17, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

I love the look! I'm especially digging the top and shoes. Good post! :)

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 17, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Thanks BeautyChick! I really like the shoes too... they're super high but I'm short so it works haha!

gravatar
i♥make-up said...
March 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Im really lovin her pants!! <3

Post a Comment