feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: Neutrogena MoistureShine Tinted Lip Balm!

Labels: , , , , ,

Loves

For those days your lips are feeling a little pale but you don't want to bother with a sticky gloss or precisely applied lipstick, I strongly recommend Neutrogena's MoistureShine Tinted Lip Balm. This product is a highly pigmented balm, bordering on lipstick pigmentation really. I have one in "Natural" (shown), and I keep it in my makeup bag at all times in case my lips lose their own natural glow throughout the day. It's a peachy-based rose... I also tried a different shade a while back that I liked. I think it might have been "Fresh", a deeper true rose shade.

Anyway, Neutrogena's tinted lip balms apply smoothly with a bit of gloss. They don't dry out your lips, but at the same time they don't excessively moisturize either. It doesn't have a flavor or scent, which can be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. I keep it around mainly for the color payoff... a little goes a long way. It comes in typical lip balm twist-up stick form, great for quick, on-the-go applications! I've even layered it with regular lip balm for extra moisturizing, or with gloss for extra shine. It's like a no-fuss lipstick.

These balms are perfect for people like me who don't always have time to leave the house with a full face of makeup, yet don't want to look completely washed out. And, if you have a makeup emergency, you could even dab a bit on your cheeks to use as a cream blush! (Not that I've done this, but I've heard that you can, lol.) They come in several shades and have an SPF of 20. They'd be great for a day at the beach as well once the weather breaks!

Check 'em out :)

1 comments:
gravatar
i♥make-up said...
March 5, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Nice blog u got here!:)

--
i♥make-up
(http://iheartmake-up.blogspot.com/)

Post a Comment