feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Rest In Peace, Stephanie

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I might be a little short on posts for the next couple of days. I do have some updates coming up though, including a Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion review.

My friend Steph passed away unexpectedly (at 21 years of age) yesterday, and I've been very distraught about the whole situation. I want to refrain from posting her last name because if people are searching on the internet I don't think there is a need for my site to come up in reference to the topic. I knew her since elementary school, and we still kept in touch even if we weren't that close.

My thoughts and sympathies go out to her family and friends.

10 comments:
gravatar
HairMakeupTalk said...
March 26, 2008 at 12:50 PM  

please share my codolences with her family and you

gravatar
eye4style said...
March 26, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

How awful. Condolences to her friends and family.

gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
March 26, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Oh, my condolences to her family and friends. Im so sorry to hear about this

gravatar
Jamie said...
March 27, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

I am so sorry. I'm thinking about you.

gravatar
Vanessa said...
March 27, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

I am so sorry to hear about your friend, gosh she is still a baby, so sad to hear this, I lost my friend at 18 from Lupus and it's sad when young lives are cut so short...my thoughts and prayers are with you and her family...

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 27, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Thank you all for your sweet comments. It really means a lot to me and I'm sure to her family as well.

I will be attending the services today, which is really upsetting... but hopefully it will bring some peace and closure to an otherwise traumatic situation.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 28, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

I am terribly sorry!

gravatar
Unknown said...
March 29, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Oh...my condolences to you and her family.
I'm SO SORRY to read this.

gravatar
i♥make-up said...
March 29, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Hey sweetie,

Sending my good wishes, blessings, and prayers your way. May God help you and her family through this hard time. Amen.

xoxo

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 1, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Thanks for all of your support. They still don't know anything about what happened... but it does get easier as time goes by, the initial shock wears off. I still miss her and think about her every day. I hope that eventually this situation is resolved, for her family at least.

Post a Comment