feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Loves: True Blue Spa - For Heaven's Saké!

Labels: , , , , ,

Loves

Mmm. I recently visited Bath and Body Works because I had a coupon for some free stuff with a $15 purchase. Now, normally, I would've went the "3 for $15" lip product route... but lately I feel bombarded with lip products and I wanted to try something new.

Let me just quickly mention - I don't really like a lot of Bath and Body Works scents for some reason; they feel very synthetic to me or something. I like the Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint line and almost all the C.O. Bigelow products... but that's about it.


So, I wasn't expecting much when I stumbled upon the True Blue Spa "Far East Escape" Collection. Reluctantly, I headed over to the sink and tested "For Heaven's Saké" Super Softening Oil-To-Cream Bath and Shower Wash with Saké ($15). It starts off as an oil, and lathers up richly, washing away clean and leaving your skin smooth. I wouldn't really say it turns into a "cream", but it does turn into a nice lather. It contains Japanese saké to detoxify the skin, as well as green tea to protect skin from environmental damage.

Okay, get this: It smells SO good. For some reason I am in love with this scent. It's addictive. I don't really get excited about Bath and Body Works products but this is something different. It has a 4.4 out of 5 rating on the B&BW website, mainly because of the price point I'd assume.

Needless to say, it's my new shower body wash and so far I love it!

Tested it? Liked it? Hated it? Let me know!

2 comments:
gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
March 4, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

Hey

Will try it out!! I'm a huge fan of B&BW. Thanks for the recommendation. How on earth did i overlook their Tru Blue Spa collection!! It's really lovely. I also love The Body Shop and Jaqua's products.Totally yummy and indulgent

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 4, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

No problem! I think they have a promotion going on now that you will receive a coupon with your next purchase so that you can get any $15 True Blue Spa product free with a $10 purchase after March 31st. Pretty sure that's the date, but I could be wrong!

I like The Body Shop's natural, fruity scents as well... and Jaqua's Pink Buttercream Frosting smells sooo ridiculously good!

Post a Comment