feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I've got my eye on you, Luik!

Labels: , , , , ,

Loves

So, I've been looking at these "Luik" shoes ($100.) at Aldo for a while now. I'm thinking of getting them for an event I have coming up. I know nude shoes are really in right now and although I usually prefer a slimmer sillhouette, I like the sturdy heel and enclosed shoe because I won't feel like I'm about to topple over if I'm standing for a while. A cute peep toe adds a nice touch, I think, as opposed to a sandal where everything is out there. I really like the fact that they aren't dainty. It just seems like they would be secure and pleasant to wear.

The heel is super high so it will definitely add some height to my 5'4" self... and I think they are really versatile and would look cute with a skirt, jeans, or a dress. They come in black, light pink (shown), and bone patent leather.

Would you wear it? What do you think?

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 26, 2008 at 4:26 AM  

What nice shoes! I am definitely gaga over a peep toe and this super cool colour!

gravatar
Nicole said...
April 8, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

I love the nude color! I wound up not buying these because I couldn't swallow spending $100. right now, but still, I do think they are a good deal and a gorgeous shoe.

I don't wear heels as often as I'd like though, so I think I'd rather splurge on some new sandals or sneakers or something ;)

gravatar
P said...
August 27, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

these are on sale now for $48.95 or so. visit retailmenot.com and find a 15% off discount code too, i should be getting mine today. :)

Post a Comment