feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Fashion Match: Kim Kardashian

Labels: , , , , ,

Fashion Match

Just a quick update tonight with Kim Kardashian's Harrah's Resort look!

Kim Kardashian

Here's what I used:
  • A) Fashionista black stretch knit "Sandy" Dress
    $87.99 at Bluefly

  • B) Babee D Desert Hobo
    $476. at eBags

  • C) Sterling Silver Black and White Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings
    $50. at Ice

  • D) "Suspense" Silver Watch
    $85. at Guess

  • E) Via Spiga "Valor"
    $261.99 at Piperlime
Personally, I like the little patent leather accent on her boots! I think it would look cute with the patent bag I chose and that they go nicely together :)

What do you think? Would you wear it?

3 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
March 20, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

I like this bag, but it costs a lot. But, when I think about a new bag from Ralph Lauren that costs $ 20. 000, I guess this price for Bebee is very reasonable. :-)

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 20, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

Yeah, I agree with you... I do think that $476 is a bit of money, but in comparison to the ridiculously expensive it doesn't seem that bad!

gravatar
i♥make-up said...
March 22, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

I llove love love love Kim Kardashian!!! <3

Post a Comment