feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Haul: Benefit, and ChickAdvisor

Labels: , , , , ,

HAUL

So, today I stopped by my local Benefit counter and picked up Thrrrob! and California Kissin'. Love 'em so far, I'll most likely post in more detail in the future about one or the other.

But for now, a brief summary in case you aren't familiar with either product: California Kissin' is the perfect blue based gloss, great alone or to go over other lip products and give you a pearly white smile because of the blue tint. "Thrrrob!" is Benefit's new box powder, offering a deep pink glow that works as a beautiful blush. I also picked up some goodies to add to the pot for our new Giveaway!

I got approved for ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club as well, so perhaps I can do double duty and post my product reviews here and there ;)

I also added a new Page Element (see left), so that SWAV's latest big news/events are always easily accessible.

Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:
gravatar
i♥make-up said...
March 6, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Feel better hun!! <3

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 6, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Oh I feel fine! But thanks :)

Post a Comment