feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Method's Naturally-Derived Foaming Hand Soap in "Eucalyptus Mint"

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Skincare

It seems like everyone is getting sick lately!

I figured now would be a good time to remind you all how important it is to wash your hands. Constantly. It seems obvious, but too often we forget!

If your coworkers are sick, or you are in highly public places like on public transportation, you're putting yourself at risk for colds and maybe even the flu! Just think about all the surfaces we unknowingly touch! Door handles (at various public places), bathroom stalls, money, pens at stores, etc. are covered in bad germs. And then what, we grab a quick pretzel at the mall, WITH OUR HANDS, and scarf it down. Or, we rub our eyes. Or, we pick up our purses and cover them with germs, too.

Blah blah blah. So, where am I going with this rant? Well, I figured that would be a good intro to my favorite hand soap! Method's Naturally-Derived Foaming Hand Soap in "Eucalyptus Mint" ($4) is my absolute "hands down" favorite! It smells so fresh and clean, and the bright blue liquid inside the self-foaming pump bottle is très chic as well!

I usually find the Method line at Target or Harmon. If you don't like mint, Method's super cool foaming hand washes also come in Ginger Yuzu, Sea Minerals, Green Tea, Sweet Water, and Lavender scents.

So, lather up ladies! And remember, if you can't get to a sink, use some waterless hand sanitizer (Purell) or antibacterial hand wipes. Stay healthy! Oh, and if you're already sick, here's another tip: Take some Zinc and Echinecea vitamins to cut down your sick time :)

4 comments:
gravatar
Budget Beauty Mommy said...
March 6, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Hey Swav,

I know, I can't live without hand sanitizers. I like one by Bath and Body Works. But I know you don' really like B & BW but they're quite good. The hand sanitizer that I like is Cucumber Melon Hand Gel. Got a cooling feeling when you use it plus cucumber scent just smells so fresh and pretty.

Nice to read your posts, Swav

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 6, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

Thanks Beauty Tyrant!

I do like Bath and Body Works! Just not all of their signature scents, lol. I love hand sanitizers too; I'm a bit of a germaphobe!

gravatar
Jamie said...
March 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

My roommate and I love Method! It's sold at the Bed Bath and Beyond store in NYC too -- that's where we always pick ours up.

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Oh cool, thanks for letting me know! I also use some of their cleaning sprays, their All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit and their Shower Spray. Their products are all really appealing :)

Post a Comment