feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

SWAV Props: MonroeMisfitMakeup!

Labels: , , , ,

Props

Just a quick update tonight...
Yup, you guessed it, I decided to add a new category: "SWAV Props!"

This section allows me to give "props" to all the amazing makeup artists and talented stylists out there. Since I am not really able to (lack of time and skills, lol) post my own tutorials consistently, I will be posting YouTube tutorials, videos, pictures, etc. of people who know what they're doing and of course giving credit where credit is due. I hope you enjoy watching these as much as I do!

And the first recipient of SWAV Props goes to: YouTube's MonroeMisfitMakeup

This girl is gorgeous and incredibly talented! She has some awesome tutorials as well! Check out this video of her looks here:



Awesome right?! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:
gravatar
Vanessa said...
March 8, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Thanks for the tip on the cranberry pills! I gotta try that one then, yeah the AZO is making it orange and when I first took it I forgot I did and was like what the heck when I went to the bathroom the other morning! LOL!

I must give the other one a try especially since it has Vitamin C and all the good stuff! I am so anal about my health that I try and prevent everything haha, I just hate being sick!

OH! And I love her tutorials, my favorite is the pink leopard lips, I gotta try that one day!

gravatar
Nicole said...
March 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

No problem! Yeah, I usually just take one or two of those pills and I'm 100% fine, which says a lot considering I used to have problems all the time with that.

Those pink leopard lips are awesome haha, somewhat impractical of course but still lovely!

Post a Comment