feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Rachel Zoe's Piperlime Picks!

Labels: , , , ,

Stylist Rachel Zoe has chosen her "picks" out of the shoes available at Piperlime. The prices range from reasonable, like around $80, to crazy-expensive (over $500).

Some of her choices are, well, somewhat unimaginative... or maybe her imagination was running a little too wild on them, actually. If her imagination is stuck in 1991, that would certainly explain it. Other choices were cuter, a lot cuter.

Here are the highlights:

----------------------------------------------
Some of Rachel's best choices!


(Giuseppe Zanotti - E80211, Emilio Pucci - 783997, Matt Bernson - Gladiator)

What was she thinking?

(Salvador Sapena - 28644, Bettye Muller - Cruise, Corso Como - Glenn)
----------------------------------------------

So, if an explanation is needed, here is why I don't appreciate all of Rachel Zoe's footwear choices. I don't like to rag on anyone tooooo often, so I'll keep this section short. I don't dig the geometric block patterns when they are done in an overly "early '90s" way. I also don't like box-y toes with square flat heels. I don't like things that are cheap if they LOOK cheap. Just my humble opinion, of course.

But, there are some things that I applaud her for choosing. I LOVE these sky-high Pucci wedges, I think they are to die for... and at $680, you know someone is close to death for thinking up those prices! The little stripe numbers have been a staple of mine on Polyvore for quite some time, I just think they are so wearable... and the gladiator sandals are pretty cute, for gladiator sandals.

All in all, not a bad job by Rachel Zoe. Check out the rest on Piperlime if you get a chance!

2 comments:
gravatar
Vanessa said...
February 27, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

Hello! How are you gorgeous? Thanks for the lil message! I love your blog too! I will definitely link ya! I am re-doing my site and it's almost finished so ill also add you on there!

gravatar
Nicole said...
February 27, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Thanks so much! I just put you up as well :)

Post a Comment