feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

"Limeade" Eye Look & Flirt! Plushious Lipcolor

Labels: , , , , , ,

Makeup


Today I am sharing with you an eye look called "Limeade"! Nothing in comparison to Vanessa's green look... but I suppose the subtlety makes it wearable and minimally shocking ;)

Limeade

Here's what I used:
I've paired this with Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor in "Purple Passion" (sold at Kohl's) for a fun, colorful look. These glosses are very pigmented and shiny, and also fairly sticky!

Of course, a nude or matte lip might be more appropriate with such a bright eye, but I didn't feel like doing that right now. ;)

What do ya think? Let me know!

3 comments:
gravatar
Vanessa said...
February 29, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Gorgeous! Greens look so gorgeous on our skintone!

gravatar
Nicole said...
February 29, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

Thanks! I like green too, its one of my favorite colors, but I do find that I can't wear too much of it or I start looking green, haha!

gravatar
Anonymous said...
July 14, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

Good Job! :)

Post a Comment