feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

"FireBomb" Eye look!

Labels: , , , ,

Makeup


So tonight I was playing around with some eyeshadow looks and I found one that I thought was kinda cool. I gave it a name, just because.

FireBomb Eye look

Here's what I used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - "Penny Pearl"
  • L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo - "Showy" (the darker side)
  • Ulta Mineral Eyeshadow - "Gold"
  • Sally Girl Eyeshadow - "Snow"
  • MAC Fluidline - "Blacktrack"
  • NYX Candy Glitter Liner - "Disco Queen"
  • Jordana Easyliner for Eyes - "Blue Devine"
  • NYX Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara - "Black"
Comments, criticisms, suggestions, questions? Go ahead girls!

P.S. - Excuse my tired eye, I got up early this morning!

2 comments:
gravatar
LeAnne@Hairs My Story Team said...
February 16, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

Great makeup! You did a wonderful job. I just found your blog and I love it. I added it to my feedburner!
hairsmystory.com

gravatar
Nicole said...
February 16, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Thanks LeAnne!

Post a Comment